The NEW Epoch HD-20 is a 20” version of the famed 230V dual speed Epoch HD. This multi-purpose machine delivers power and productivity. Used on low speed, the machine can be used as a traditional buffer for intercoat abrasion, fine finishing and polishing, or stain application. Used on high speed with the HydraSand 20, the Epoch acts as a planetary sander, abrading and flattening floors. Removable weights allow for various levels of aggressiveness.
- 230V, 2.5HP motor for loads of low-end torque without overloading household circuits.
- Dual speed capability for use with various grits, wood types, and job site conditions.
- Multi-plate 25-lb weight kit allows for adjustments in sanding aggressiveness.
- Removable weight bracket to provide better access to tight spaces.
- Bright, flexible LED light (with replaceable bulb) for improved visibility.
- Exclusive tilt-back wheel system protects pad drivers from damage.
- Dust control ready.
- Durable rigid, low profile skirt contains dust and allows close access to wall lines
- With HydraSand 20 compared to traditional 20” planetary head:
- 32% less amp draw
- 14% more aggressive cut.
Part Numbers: 07234A – Epoch HD-20 w/ HydraSand 20
07238A – Epoch HD-20 w/o HydraSand 20