Sander 1600 Rotary Sander
The Sander 1600 Rotary Sander was designed and innovated specifically for the demands of wood floor sanding and finishing. The added weight and balanced design deliver the most aggressive sanding, highest productivity and smoothest operation of any rotary sander on the market.
The Sander 1600 can be used with the American Sanders HydraSand Multi Head Sanding Disc. The HydraSand attachment mounts to any rotary sander and utilizes six 5” pads mounted to a thick steel plate. The steel construction produces a product that is 15% more effective than leading competitive units. Click here to learn more about the HydraSand.
- Powerful, fully enclosed, 1.5 hp motor.
- Low profile design allows access under cabinets and toe-kicks.
- Ergonomic handle.
- Super grip pad driver (not shown).
- Bright, fluorescent light, for increased visibility.
- Durable bristle skirt helps contain dust.
- Dust control ready.
- Gray, non-marking transport wheels.
Part Numbers: 07101B, 07206A (Canada)